Termite Control in Chandigarh
1. Termites digest cellulose with the help of microorganisms in their guts.
2. Termites feed on each other’s feces.
3. Termites lived 130 million years ago, and descended from a cockroach-like ancestor.
4. Termite fathers help raise their young.
5. Termite workers and soldiers are almost always blind.
6. When termite soldiers detect a threat, they tap warning signals to the colony.
7. Chemical cues guide most communication in the termite colony.
8. New kings and queens can fly.
9. It is estimated that for every human on Earth there may be 1000 pounds of termites
10. The Queen of a species of African termite may eventually grow to 5 inches long, and lay up to 30,000 eggs each day
11. There have been documented cases of the Queen of a termite colony living for over 50 years, and some scientists believe it is possible they may live to be 100 years old
12.Some African and Australian termite colonies may contain over 3 million individuals: that’s enough to fill 7 large pickup trucks placed end to end they would stretch 100 miles
Apart from termite control in Chandigarh Antipest also facilitates termite control treatment with a piping methodology which is also called the piping Reticulation system which is specially designed for effectively treating the covered area like under concrete slabs or before laying on the floor.
Termite piping is specially designed pipes that layout anti-termite chemicals equivalently throughout the space. Take up termite piping in Chandigarh that builds a guard against termites attack in the future which might enter from the basement or foundation of the home or from gaps of the slab.